Wrestle Mania 17
WrestleMania is the greatest event of fighting and most popular all around the World the event
The seventeenth WWE event took place on April 1, 2001 at Houston, Texas.
67,925 viewers were presented to watch that event and the event seen by over one million people on different TV sets.
Twelve matches have been fought.
- In first match X-Factor won by Grand Master Sexay and Steve Blackman.
- In second match Chris Jericho defeated William Regal.
- In third match Tazz and The APA defeated Right to Censor.
- In fourth match Kane defeated Raven.
- In fifth match Eddie Guerrero defeated Test.
- In sixth match Kurt Angle defeated Chris Benoit.
- In seventh match defeated Chyna and Ivory.
- In eighth match Shane McMahon defeated Mr. McMahon.
- In ninth match Edge and Christian defeated The Dudley Boyz and The Hardy Boyz.
- In tenth match The Iron Sheik defeated Hillbilly Jim.
- In eleventh match The Undertaker defeated Triple H.
In twelfth and the final match Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated The Rock. And claimed the title of World Heavy Weight Championship.