Wrestle Mania 21
Wrestle Mania 21 — WrestleMania is the greatest event of fighting and most popular all around the World the event
The twenty-first WWE event took place on April 3, 2005 at Los Angeles, California.
20,193 viewers were presented to watch that event and the event seen by over one million people on different TV sets.
Nine matches have been fought.
- In first match Booker T defeated Chris Masters.
- In second match and Rey Mysterio defeated Eddie Guerrero.
- In third match Edge defeated Christian, Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit.
- In fourth match The Undertaker defeated Randy Ortan.
- In fifth match Trish Stratus defeated Christy Hemme.
- In sixth match Kurt Angle defeated Shawn Micheals.
- In seventh match Akebono defeated Big Show.
- In eighth match John Cena defeated John “Bradshaw” Layfield.
In ninth and the final match Batista defeated Triple H. And claimed the title of World Heavy Weight Championship.